Tuesday 15 January 2013

QUIET TIME IN CRAZY LIFE

I always try to be an early riser, i wake up when the kids are still in bed.
With a cup of coffee in hand, I settle at the dinning table with a bible, pen and a diary.
For the next 20-30 minutes I would worship, pray and soak in the living truth.
prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening

On some days when sleep past my waking time, I still make time for he lord cos you never know what lies ahead in the day. all our lives differ with different jobs and children of various ages and needs.
so quiet time should be in your most convenient time of the day and shouldn't be in the morning alone cos we won't meet the Lord the same way or time.

                                                            
GOD is not contained in a 20-30 minutes morning quiet time but he appreciates and works in our lives regardless.
Love
Adiepena
Xxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment