Saturday 15 December 2012

My Christmas Wish

It's the season to be Happy and joyous.
I think I love christmas because of all the
Fun that comes with it, and yes because my birthday is Boxing Day.

I love the Excitement in the air, the Carols, the busy streets and all the buzz that comes with it.
I looked at the Calender this morning and Christmas is only 10 days away, and I haven't made my Christmas list.

Blame it on the Elections, the Xmas feeling is not really in the Air, Everyone knows its coming, but the Excitement is not really Evident, as some of the people are not Happy with the Election results.

But am still making my list though, so i went shopping with the Kids for a few things and christmas decorations.

Well I hope I get all that I wish for this Christmas and More.

Happy Planning and Much Love xx
Adiepena










No comments:

Post a Comment