Saturday 15 December 2012

My Favorite Pastime

I am a Tv Addict, and I can actually watch series and movies the whole day if I have the time.
I sometimes watch my favorite programs on Tv till midnight, but thanks to DSTV Pvr Decoder I can sometimes set to record a movie and watch it later whiles I do other stuffs.


Housewives Of Atlanta
I like this series because of Nene and Cynthia, I think they are so real



Basketball Wives
It's also my fav, because of the Drama that comes with it.
Tami Roman and Shaunie Oneal are my favorite in the Miami series and Draya and Gloria Govan are my fav ladies too.



The Good Wife
OMG!! The Good Wife, you should get hooked on and Thank me Later



The Kardashians
Who finds this series irritating? Well I did at first but am hooked , my fav Kardashian is Khloe and Kendall.

Enough of me Sharing, is there any Series am missing out? Pls let me know.
Much Love xx
Adiepena
A

No comments:

Post a Comment